What We are looking for
Zat Tools is looking for a Creative Director to help work on ambitious initiatives aimed at catapulting Zat Tools to its rightful position as a top 10 crypto project.
We’re working on aggressive marketing campaigns aimed at putting the Zat Tools brand front and center in every major nation of the world. To do this, we need the right creatives. If you feel you’ve got what it takes, we invite you to come join our team!
This is a remote job and we are not particular about where you are from. However, we want ambitious candidates with demonstrable experience and hunger to build what will be the crypto project of the century!
In essence, Zat Tools will be organizing marketing and branding campaigns that will be seen by billions of people and you will be at the forefront of helping shape what these campaigns look like.
We require that you have demonstrable experience backed with example creative campaigns you’ve worked on and that you be a team player.
- Manage the creative process from concept to completion for our marketing initiatives.
- Brainstorm sessions and spearhead the initial concepts of our marketing initiatives.
- Work closely with the team, especially our marketing department, in the production of all marketing and creative collateral.
- Ensure visuals, messaging, and interactive elements of a creative campaigns align with ZAT’s creative vision and brand standards.
- Review work, troubleshoot and provide feedback to creative teams to ensure success of marketing initiatives.
- Track ROI and engagement from creative initiatives.
- Be actively involved in coordinating creative staff including designers, art directors, copywriters, photographers and web developers.
- Ensure execution of creative projects stay within budget.
- Demonstrable experience (with provable results) in working on creative campaigns.
- Creativity and ambition
- Team/collaborative spirit.
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills.
- Ability to work on community-inspired/related concepts and initiatives as we’re a community/meme project.
- Attention to details.
- Competitive salary.
- Opportunity to be a key player within a start-up company with ambitious targets and ample room for personal career progression.
- A fun, exciting, and challenging work environment.
- Incentives offered for high achievement as experience is gained and KPI’s are achieved.
- Increased flexibility to work and take charge of initiatives over time once ability to deliver is proven.
- Opportunity for negotiation on flexible working hours and ability to develop and run new initiatives as experience is gained within the company.
This will be a full time position. Normal working hours with extreme flexibility to work as required in a start-up.Apply Now